- Back to Home »
- 251 MANAGERIAL AND TECHNICAL JOBS RESERVED FOR SAUDIS IN PRIVATE SECTOR
Posted by : Aahil Shaik Sunday, October 14, 2018
10 PRIVATE SECTOR COMPANIES RESERVED 251 MANAGERIAL & TECHNICAL JOBS FOR SAUDI YOUTH
Nearly 251 jobs of managerial and technical categories in 10 private sector companies reserved for Saudi men and women holding bachelor's degree, diploma and secondary school certificates said Riyadh Chamber of Commerce and Industry (RCCI). Recommend : Dead man tied to bed found on the road of Saudi city
Interviews to be held for Saudi nationals from 15th October to 18th October at the Riyadh Chamber of Commerce and Industry head quarters and at respective private companies. Read : Al Haramain train website
- Vacancies are open for training supervisors, electricians, receptionists, salesmen and saleswomen, accountants, computer technicians, food and beverage supervisors, front desk employees, female HR in charge, systems development managers and internal auditors.
- The list also includes civil work engineers, electrical field engineers, perfumes and cosmetics saleswomen, water and gas plant operators, external gas pipeline and gas distribution station supervisors, operators for boilers, air compressors and coolers. See Also : Increase in International tourists arrivals in Saudi Arabia
- The jobs vacancies also includes electricity maintenance and repair technicians, air conditioning technicians, mechanics supervisors, aluminium and iron works technicians, etc,.
- The Deputy Chairman of the Riyadh Chamber of Commerce board and chairman of the Human Resource and Labor market committee at RCCI praised the cooperation and response by some private sector companies, the Chamber's policies and its efforts to employ Saudi young people. Most Viewed : Several shops shut down in Saudi Arabia after Saudization