Posted by : Aahil Shaik Friday, September 14, 2018
PARTICIPATE IN 'NAME A ROCK' COMPETITION IN AL-ULA AND WIN 100,000 CASH PRIZE
The Royal Commission for Al-Ula has launched a competition "Name a Rock" in which participants should give names to the rock formations in the governorate. Trending : Response from Jawazat to the most frequently asked questions
After evaluating the entries, top 3 winners will be announced and below cash prices will be awarded to them.
1st Price - 100,000 Saudi Riyals
2nd Price - 75,000 Saudi Riyals
3rd Price - 50,000 Saudi Riyals
- Participants should take a photo of a unique rock formation in Al Ula and suggest a name for it, In addition, participants should provide the reason behind the naming and locate the rock on the map. Related : New area for nursing moms at Riyadh airport
- Nominations to announce from 18th November to 24th November 2018 Read : Top 32 companies in Saudi Arabia
- Voting from 25th November to 1st December 2018
- Judging from 2nd December to 8th December 2018
- Winners will be announced on 14th December 2018.
We are very excited to announce the @AlUlaRocks competition. Get involved, #DiscoverAlUla & name your own rock!https://t.co/GiUBxZdgF3 pic.twitter.com/nBVllxJWRs— الهيئة الملكية لمحافظة العلا (@RCU_SA) September 13, 2018