- Back to Home »
- PAKISTANIS TEMPORARILY STOPPED FROM ENTERING BAHRAIN THROUGH CAUSEWAY
Aug 26, 2018
PAKISTANI TEMPORARILY STOPPED FROM ENTERING INTO BAHRAIN THROUGH KING FAHAD CAUSEWAY
Many Pakistanis in Saudi Arabia returned back in Eid Al Adha holidays from King Fahad Causeway as the authorities temporarily ban Pakistani nationals from entering Bahrain through Causeway. Read : GCC residents can apply for eVisa of Bahrain
Some news agencies tried to get information from the Pakistan Embassy officials, However they did not get any. Many people in our blog also commented about this as they are very keen to meet their relatives in Bahrain during holidays. Recommend : Saudi women can drive through King Fahad Causeway
- According to one Pakistani national, "I managed to enter Bahrain via bridge and returned to Saudi Arabia on the same day. However when I tried to return to Bahrain , I was prevented from entering the Kingdom".
- The reasons behind the ban are not clear to me or to other Pakistanis whom we know. "All we know is Bahraini authorities at the Causeway prohibited from entering Bahrain temporarily, Even though they had visa to enter Bahrain". Related : King Fahad Causeway records highest number of travelers
- The temporarily ban seems to be on Pakistani nationals only, However many other country nationals entered in Bahrain and returned back to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia during Eid Al Adha holidays.
- While some people said the denial of entry was at the Bahrain side of the causeway alleging that some Pakistanis with white collar jobs like engineers and doctors are allowed to enter. Similar : Expats hold more than 10 million jobs in Saudi Arabia
- While other sources claims it was in response to the discovery of allegedly forged Pakistani passports and some other claims Bahrain is not processing new visa for Pakistanis temporarily.