Posted by : Aahil Shaik Apr 24, 2018
1.3 MILLION TRAFFIC VIOLATIONS RECORDED WITHIN 3 MONTHS OF TIME IN RIYADH
Within three months of time more than 1,309,395 (1.3 million) traffic violations recorded in only Riyadh through advanced Bashir system. Traffic police monitoring violations in order to ensure the safety of passengers, pedestrians and motorists. Trending : Thank you Saudi Arabia, You will be always in our hearts
The Traffic department is monitoring all violations like using mobile while driving, not wearing seat belt while driving, wrong parking, changing structure of the vehicle and zebra line crossing while passengers cross the road. Most Viewed : We continuously need expats for our future development projects
- Bashir system introduced in cooperation with security information center for monitoring traffic violations all over Saudi Arabia, Traffic officers will feed violations through their phones linked with information center.
- Information center will transfer the violations to phone number of motorists and to vehicle owners within minutes of time, department is no more using papers on this purpose. Recommend : Sponsors can now report huroob of their domestic worker via Absher
- The system has contributed in monitoring traffic violations and reduced accidents in the Kingdom. Traffic department to introduce new measures in order to bring down the number of traffic violations in the country.
- Riyadh has a population of 6 million, the city witness in rapid development in terms of area and population density. Around 2.7 million vehicles are running on the road with a daily trips of 7 million. Read : Saudi citizens must wear traditional dress while working in private companies
- In the last Hijri year, Traffic department recorded 2.3 million violations mainly of speeding, red signal jump, wrong turnings, driving without license, using mobile while driving, not wearing seat belt, drifting, tinting windows of the vehicle, wrong parking, no number plates and entry of trucks on roads during prohibited hours.