Apr 23, 2018
EMOTIONAL GOODBYE FROM EXPAT, THANK YOU SAUDI ARABIA, YOU WILL BE ALWAYS IN MY HEART
After Allah, I will thank Saudi Arabia for giving an opportunity to me and so many people like me to earn something and to made our lives better in our home countries.
- I worked here for more than two decades, I stayed far from my family most of the time, but I can say my family is proud of me, its because of you. We struggled in our country for opportunity and jobs and you open the door for us.
- I provided good education to my children and did marriage to my daughters, while earning here. Whenever I go home, I took gifts to my family and relatives, which made our bonds more strong. I donated money to charity centers and mosques, which was hardly possible when i was earning in my home country.
- I build home in my home country, after working here for two decades. As a Muslim, after coming to Saudi Arabia, I learn many more things about Islam, I did Umrah and Hajj in very less amount, which was very rarely possible for us from our country because of big amount and quota like things.
- Now I am going on final exit, I am not happy with my heart, But I believe it is fine for me and my family, My love will be always with Saudi Arabia as it is my 2nd home country. In-Sha-Allah! I will surely come back again here for performing Hajj or Umrah with my family members one day.
- I wish I can stay here for my life with my family, But, I can understand that you are facing unemployment problem too in your citizens, So why you are taking hard steps, you want to make your citizens lives also better like us, which is good for the country and for the future.