Posted by : Aahil Shaik Jul 8, 2018
NOW SEND MONEY TO HOME ONLINE THROUGH ENJAZ
Enjaz banking service now officially allows you to send money online to your home country through internet without visiting enjaz remittance center or branch with the help of Bank Albilad. Most Viewed : No Tax on remittance of expats
Enjaz remittance center allows one to send money to their home country by exchanging from Saudi Riyals to your home country currency, It has a option of direct credit to bank and a cash option through western union. Trending : Cash limit allowed to carry at Saudi Airports
- To send money online without visiting Enjaz branch, One should be Albilad bank customer and should add beneficiary account as Enjaz beneficiary in net banking. Related : Indians sending less money to families
PROCEDURE TO ADD ENJAZ BENEFICIARY IN ALBILAD NET BANKING :
1. Once you successfully logged in to your Albilad net banking account, You can see an option of "FUND TRANSFER" on left side, Once you clicked on it, You will see all your beneficiary accounts, From above line you should click on "ENJAZ BENEFICIARY", You can also refer below image. See Also : Cash limits per day in Saudi Arabia
2. Click on "ADD BENEFICIARY", Enter all the beneficiary details like Remittance Option, Country, Bank, Branch City, Branch Name, Transfer Currency, Beneficiary Name, Beneficiary Account Number, Address, etc,.
3. Next click on "PROCEED" and "CONFIRM" the details, Once you successfully added, You need to Activate it through ATM or Phone Banking. Read this : Enjaz remittance center
PROCEDURE TO SEND MONEY ONLINE TO HOME COUNTRY THROUGH ENJAZ :
1. As you already added "ENJAZ BENEFICIARY" in your Albilad net banking, Now you just login to your net banking, choose the enjaz beneficiary to whom you want to transfer money then enter the amount and choose currency.
2. Charge or service fee for this transaction is 16 Saudi Riyal, It is same as you pay when you send through enjaz remittance center.