Dec 12, 2016
SAUDI ARABIA'S NEW NOTES & COINS DESIGNS
The Saudi Arabian Monetary Authority (SAMA) has started sharing the new Saudi Arabian currency notes and coins into the public. From the SAMA's Jeddah main branch one can exchange about 3215 Saudi Riyals. However, The new currency still needs to reach some banks in Saudi Arabia, So its still not available in some ATM's, So this month salaries will be in old currency only for few people. Trending : Saudi launched its new currency
The 6th edition of Saudi Arabian new currency designs from SAMA brings the below new things on its paper notes and metal coins. Most Viewed : One Riyal and Two Riyals coins introduced in Saudi Arabia
- The picture of the two Holy Mosques on paper notes and coins.
- The image of The Custodian of Two Holy Mosques and Saudi Arabian King Salman. Video : Saudi Arabia new currency notes and designs
- Renamed name of Saudi Arabian Monetary Agency as Saudi Arabian Monetary Authority (SAMA).
We can see the new designs of paper notes of SR5, SR10, SR50, SR100 and 500 Saudi Riyals and the coins of 1 Halala, 5 Halala, 10 Halala, 25 Halalas, 50 Halalas, 1 Riyal and 2 Riyals.
- The 6th release of the banknotes and coins are on the top technical level as it is carrying strongest security marks amid affirmation.
- The new currency has added security lines and new features, It is hard to forgery the new release of metal coins and paper currency. The Kingdom has set a period of one year for finishing the replacement duration.