Posted by : Aahil Shaik Wednesday, August 26, 2015
HOW TO CHECK YOUR FINGERPRINT ENROLLMENT STATUS
By using Public Query Finger Print Enrollment in "Ministry Of Interior website", Expatriates and citizens of Kingdom of Saudi Arabia can check whether their finger prints are enrolled in Ministry Of Interior (MOI) Systems or not. Finger Printing is also called as "Basmah". One can track it in the way explained below.
How to check Fingerprint Enrollment in MOI website :
- See below image, Open MOI website, move your mouse on "Electronic Inquiries", You can see a tab menu left side, In that move your mouse on "Passports", Now you can see "Public Query Fingerprint Enrollment", Just click on it.
- Follow the link of MOI website "Public Query Finger Print Enrollment".
- Enter Identity Number ( "Iqama" number or National ID).
- Enter Image code (From Above Image).
- Click on View to display the result.
Now you can see a message just above this form either "Fingerprint Enrollment Update" in green or "Fingerprint Enrollment Not Updated" in red.
- If you are not enrolled your fingerprint, then passport department will not issue your "Iqama renewal" or "new Iqama". Every expatriate and citizen, who is above 15 years must enroll their fingerprint.
- You must enroll your fingerprints, to allow the passport department services like "Change of profession", "Exit re entry visas" and information "transfers". As all the services are now fully online.