Jan 7, 2015
DUBAI ON ARRIVAL VISIT VISA FOR SAUDI EXPATRIATES
How to go to Dubai from Saudi Arabia on UAE On Arrival Visa ?
Dubai is the most Expensive, Beautiful and Largest city in the United Arab Emirates. It is one of the 7 emirates which constitute UAE. One of the best place in the middle east to visit at least once in a life time.
No more UAE on arrival visa for GCC expats starting from "October 2015", Those who already processed have a time upto September 2015. So this article is no more valuable. How ever you can apply online "Dubai Online Visa Application".
DUBAI VISIT VISA FOR SAUDI IQAMA HOLDERS (ON-ARRIVAL):
The best way for Saudi Expatriates ( Iqama Holders ) to go to Dubai is, Book a flight and get On-Arrival Visa at Dubai airport (Which has 30 days Validity).
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR ON ARRIVAL DUBAI VISIT VISA :
- Make sure your iqama profession is available in "PROFESSIONS APPLICABLE FOR DUBAI VISIT VISA ON ARRIVAL".
- Must have your exit reentry visa (Apply for family exit reentry visa if you are with family).
- Original IQAMA (Request your Employer to give IQAMA to visit Dubai).
- Atleast 6 months validity on your Passport.
- Alteast 3 months validity on your Iqama (Check Iqama Validity).
DUBAI AIRPORT ON ARRIVAL VISIT VISA DETAILED PROCESS :
- Deposit 225 AED visit visa fee per head at bank counter in airport.
- Take visit visa application form one for each passport.
- Fill the visit visa application form and go to Eye scanning counter.
- Once your eye scanning finished, Go to Immigration counter and submit Iqama copy, Passports, On arrival visit visa application form and fee voucher.
- You need to show your Original Iqama at immigration counter.
- If everything goes fine, You will get your On arrival visa of Dubai.
Dubai has World's Tallest Building (Burj Khalifa), Largest Dancing Fountain, Tallest Building (Burj Khalifa), Artificial Palm Islands, Flower Miracle Garden and many more. Dubai has western environment in Arabic style.
Related Articles :