- Back to Home »
- SALARIES OF DOMESTIC WORKERS FROM PHILIPPINES TO RAISE SOON
SALARIES OF WOMEN DOMESTIC WORKERS FROM PHILIPPINES TO REACH 1700 SOON
After the Ministry of Labor and Social Development finally identified the salaries of female domestic workers with the Indonesian side, work is under way to raise the value of women workers from the Philippines to 1,700 riyals instead of the current 1,500 riyals. Trending : Kafeel can report domestic workers "Absent from Work" via Absher
"Economist" informed sources, that the ministry is moving to expand the opening of the recruitment to bring domestic workers, through the conclusion of agreements with the recruitment of three new countries, including Bosnia and Herzegovina in south-eastern Europe and another Asian country. Related : Salary cards must for domestic workers in Saudi Arabia
- The Ministry of Labor and Social Development aims to recruit 40,000 domestic workers from Indonesia within six months of the resumption of the recruitment process, which is expected to be soon, with a monthly salary of 1500 riyals.
- Dr. Abdulaziz Al-Omro, the General Supervisor of the Ministry's Agency for International Labor Relations, stressed that the Indonesian side demanded that the process of bringing home labor from Indonesia be carried out in several stages. The first is to open recruitment through leasing companies only for six months to ensure the preservation of labor rights . Similar : New Rules for hiring domestic workers
- "The recruitment situation will be evaluated during this period," he said, adding that if the recruitment process continues well and the Indonesian side ensures that the rights of its citizens are safeguarded, the recruitment offices will be opened.
- The general supervisor of the Ministry's Agency for International Labor Relations explained that the Saudi side was represented in the Ministry of Labor and Social Development completed all actions with the Indonesian side, such as the electronic system, employment contracts and the opening of a bank account for domestic workers to deposit their dues , pointing out that this step increases the preservation and protection of the rights of all parties. Read : Domestic workers can now transfer without kafeel