EXPATS & CITIZENS CAN REPORT ABOUT BAD PRODUCTS NOW TO SFDA ON TOLL FREE NUMBER
Expats and citizens can now inquire or report about the safety of the products on a unified call center number 19999 provided by The Saudi Food and Drug Authority (SFDA). Recommend : Labor help line toll free number
Saudi nationals and residents can report about the products like cosmetics, medicines, fodder, insecticides and medical equipment, etc,. Now you can also report about the sale of herbal products claiming health benefits. Similar : Emergency numbers of Saudi Arabia
- You are free to inquire or report now about the products which is not approved by Saudi Food and Drug Authority (SFDA), poor quality of cosmetics, medicines and infant milk formula which have different smell, taste or color.
- People living in Saudi Arabia can also inform about the poor quality of drinking water with unpleasant taste or transported under the hot sun. The unified call center number will provide precise information which ensure the safety of food products, efficacy of medicines and the quality of medical equipment. Related : STC service numbers
- The Saudi Food and Drug Authority can also be informed about the registered medicines and cosmetic products in case of any side effects or about the sale of any product against the issued warning or improper storage of any medicines or medical equipment.
- You can also report if you found any medical equipment which is not registered with SFDA, You can access the information about the approved products and its warnings and alerts issued by the Saudi Food and Drug Authority. Trending : Complaint about your telecom to CITC
- The calls on the toll free number 19999 can be handled between Saturday to Thursday from 8 AM to 10 PM and on Friday from 2 PM to 10 PM, There is an option to record a call outside the working hours mentioned.