SHOURA COUNCIL PROPOSAL TO SHUT EXPAT BAKALA'S
Ministry of Labor and Social Development prepared a draft decision, where expats are no more allowed to work in bakalas, the jobs in the bakalas will be 100% Saudized to the citizens of Saudi Arabia. New : Procedure to complaint sim operators online
As per the Shoura Council proposal all the bakala's will be closed for expats and this opportunities will be only for Saudi citizens, Many businessmen, economists and citizens provided their full support to this proposal. Trending : Check how many sims available on your iqama
- This proposal from Shoura Council also force retail shopping centers to employ more male and female citizens, As per the report the decision will provide more than 20,000 jobs to Saudi's in the implementation of its first year.
- Plans are being prepared to attract Saudi people for this jobs, Ministry is also planning to limit the work in food and soft drink mobile vans to only Saudi's, As it will provide more than 6000 jobs for citizens. Recommend : Return iqama's if expats exit re entry expired
- As per the proposal of Shoura Council, Ministry of Labor and Social Development , Municipal and rural affairs is about to close all small grocery stores (bakalas) and will provide licenses to big stores, who can employ more Saudi men and women in this sector.
- Expats in bakala stores are working in the names of Saudi citizens by paying some fee to them, After this proposal approved, It will be no more allowed in the Kingdom. Hot : Domestic workers can transfer to new kafeel
- According to the figures released as per the Vision 2030, there are only 300,000 Saudi citizens out of 1.5 million workers in the retail sector.