- Back to Home »
- SAUDI UAE BAHRAIN CUT TIES WITH QATAR
SAUDI ARABIA, BAHRAIN, UAE & EGYPT CUT TIES WITH QATAR
Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Egypt, Yemen and Maldives cut ties with Qatar over Doha's alleged support for extremist groups, Saudi Press Agency claims that Qatar supported the terrorists in the province of Qatif and Bahrain. Trending : Ramadan salaries to be paid earlier
Saudi Arabia and its allies announced that they will withdraw their diplomatic staff from Qatar. Saudi asks Qatar citizens to leave the country with in 14 days as the ties between both the countries are severe, However it will not apply on the Qatari pilgrims who are currently in the Kingdom. Recommend : Saudi limits sims on expats and citizens
- Saudi Arabia has closed all of its borders that connects with Qatar via air, sea and land, For security reasons Qatari citizens are blocked to enter through transit visas too.
- Saudi Arabia citizens in Qatar have also been asked to leave the country within 14 days and instructed citizens no to stay, travel or transit in Qatar. Hot : 500 riyals fine for placing marketing booklets at doors
- Saudi Arabia has decided to close all the airports, sea ports and land borders and asked all of its friendly countries to do the same as soon as possible to support the Saudi national security.
- Saudi claims Qatar is promoting the ideology and plans through their media and supporting the terror groups of Iran in Qatif province and Bahrain. KSA is also aware that authorities of Doha have supported Houthi's even after the declaration to support the government in Yemen. See Also : Car owners can be fined at petrol stations