- Back to Home »
- NATION FREE OF VIOLATORS CAMPAIGN
90 DAYS AMNESTY PERIOD IN SAUDI ARABIA 2017
Saudi Arabia Jawazat (Passport Department) is going to set a large number of policemen and private officers from March 29, who will hunt for violators in certain areas and will allow them to take benefit of 90 days amnesty period. Trending : 3 Months Amnesty period for illegal expatriates
Security personnel and border guards will hunt south border areas to stop illegal overstayers and infiltrators from March 29 to three months as part of this campaign "Nation free of violators" . Violators should take benefit of this period and avail themselves to avoid legal actions. Hot : Expatriates can invest and become self sponsors
- About 19 government agencies arranged all preparations for this 90 days amnesty period and Nation free of violators campaign, which is about to begin from next Wednesday (March 29). This drive will clear the status of iqama violators, labor and border security regulations.
- Fines and penalties will be exempted for the violators in this amnesty period of 3 months, They can also rectify their status, This whole report was also published in Saudi Gazette before a day. Related : Hunt on Riyadh's illegal businesses
- If the Iqama violators and labor regulations takes the initiative of departing from the Kingdom, Their fines will be clear off, They can legally come back to work in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia again. Read this : No more expiry date on Iqama
- Nearly 98 detention houses have been arranged for accommodating violators before their deportation, Riyadh have 13 centers, Makkah have 4 centers, Qasim, Madina, Tabuk and Asir have 3 centers in each city, Baha and Jouf have 2 centers in each city, while Najran, Jizan and Hail 1 center in each city to accommodate near by areas. Similar : Saudi Companies notices to Expatriates
- All the embassies in the Saudi Arabia are informed through MOFA (Ministry Of Foreign Affairs) about this amnesty period of 90 days and about this new campaign "Nation free of violators".