- Back to Home »
- EARTHQUAKE , KING SALMAN , KING SALMAN RELIEF AID , SAUDI ARABIA , TURKEY »
- Saudi Arabia deposits $5 billion into Central Bank of Turkey
Posted by : Aahil Shaik Tuesday, March 14, 2023
Saudi Arabia deposits $5 billion into Central Bank of Turkey, 16th Saudi Relief plane landed in Turkey to help the earthquake victims of Turkey and Syria
According to a report of Al Sharq, bankers confirmed that a $5 billion deposit supplied by the Saudi Fund for Development entered the Central Bank of Turkey's accounts on Monday. Follow Saudi Expatriates on Linkedin
Last week, Ahmed bin Aqil Al-Khatib, the chairman of the board of directors of the Saudi Fund for Development, signed an agreement worth $ 5 billion as a deposit for the Central Bank of Turkey in Turkey, carrying out the instructions of the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques, King Salman bin Abdulaziz, and His Royal Highness Prince Muhammad bin Salman, Crown Prince and Prime Minister.
- On the Turkish side, the agreement was signed today, Monday, by Dr. Shihab Kavji Oglu, Governor of the Central Bank of Turkey. See Also : Saudi Arabia deposits 1 billion dollars in the Central Bank of Yemen
- And this deposit represents a continuation of the long-standing ties of friendship and collaboration between the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and the brotherly people of the Republic of Turkey.
The 16th Saudi Relief Plane entered the Gaziantep Airport in Turkey :
At the Turkish Gaziantep Airport today, the 16th Saudi Relief plane of the Saudi air bridge to help earthquake victims in Turkey and Syria landed. It was departed earlier Today from Riyadh's King Khalid International Airport. Read : Over 800,000 people registered for Umrah in Ramadan through Nusuk platform
- There are 1,700 tents, 10,800 winter bags, 2,520 sleeping mats, and 1,800 blankets among the 86 tons and 19 kilograms of shelter supplies that are transported by the aircraft.
- In accordance with the instructions of the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques King Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud and His Royal Highness Prince Muhammad bin Salman bin Abdulaziz, Crown Prince and Prime Minister, the King Salman Humanitarian Aid and Relief Center is operating the Saudi Relief Air Bridge to assist those affected by the earthquake in Syria and Turkey. Also, as a representation of the noble humanitarian role that the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia plays. Most Viewed : 7 legal and effective cases of employment termination in Saudi Arabia