- Back to Home »
- EXPATS NEWS , HAJJ UPDATES , Ministry of Hajj and Umrah , SAUDI ARABIA , SAUDI NEWS »
- Ministry announces the start of Registration of Domestic pilgrims for Hajj 2022 for 9 days
Posted by : Aahil Shaik Friday, June 3, 2022
Ministry announces the start of Registration of Domestic pilgrims for Hajj 2022 for 9 days from Today
The Ministry of Hajj and Umrah in Saudi Arabia announces the start of the registration of local pilgrims from within the Kingdom for a period of 9 days, starting from Friday, 3rd June 2022. Follow Saudi Expatriates for latest updates
The Ministry further clarified that the sorting of the selection of pilgrims does not depend on the priority of registration and the registrations of domestic pilgrims will last for 9 days, until Saturday, 11th June 2022.
- Saudi citizens and resident expatriates, who are below 65 years of age and should have taken 3 doses of corona vaccine, with Immune status in Tawakkalna are eligible to register as domestic pilgrims for the Hajj pilgrimage this year. See Also : Hajj packages for domestic pilgrims
- The Ministry has guided that all pilgrims must follow the health instructions and comply with all precautionary measures in order to preserve their health and safety while performing the Hajj rituals.
- The Minister of Hajj and Umrah, Dr. Tawfiq Al-Rabiah stated that the ministry is working to ensure the health of pilgrims during this year, highlighting that the digital technologies will help in organizing the Hajj season perfectly and the Hajj smart card will be implemented this year.
- This year's Hajj to accommodate 1 million domestic pilgrims to ensure the safety of people due to corona pandemic and to make sure the quality of the services provided, with everybody's safe return to home countries.
- Earlier this, Jawazat has warned of the penalty for those who caught fingerprinting for Hajj without a permit, and such people will face deportation and a entry ban to the Kingdom for 10 years. Related : Deportation and 10 years ban from entering into Saudi Arabia for registering fingerprints for Hajj without permit