Posted by : Aahil Shaik Thursday, August 20, 2020
Procedure to Extend Dependent's Exit Re-Entry visa in Absher, Who are outside Saudi Arabia
Absher in Saudi Arabia has launched a new service of 'Extend Exit Re-Entry visa' options for extending Exit Re-Entry visas of Dependents (Family members) who are outside Saudi Arabia.
In order to extend exit re-entry visa one have to deposit amount for extending visa through bank in MOI services then 'Extend Exit Re-Entry visa' and enter 'Iqama number of dependent' and number of days you want to extend, Which is 100 SR per 30 days on each dependent.
Procedure to Extend Exit Re-Entry visa of Dependents in Absher who are outside Saudi Arabia :
1. Login to Absher, Verify SMS code.
2. Go to 'Dashboard', Then 'Family Members' and click on 'More Detail'.
3. In next page, read the rules of Extending Exit Re-Entry visa, then click on Next.
4. Select the dependent, Click on 'More Detail' and click on 'Extend Exit Re-Entry visa'.
5. 'Agree' with the Terms and Conditions, by clicking on the small box.
6. If you already deposit amount in MOI services, It will take you to next page. Otherwise it will show you below error message.
"Sorry!! No sufficient funds are available to extend Exit Re-entry Visa. Please pay the fees for the chosen period. For further info about the visa fees please see the note below.".
7. In the next page, Enter the number of days you want to extend and then 'Confirm', If you already deposited amount, It will deduct and extends your dependent's exit re-entry visa.