Posted by : Aahil Shaik Monday, May 18, 2020
India extends Lockdown 4.0 till 31st May, After 92,000 Plus Corona cases
Indian government has extended the lockdown for another 2 weeks till May 31, after the number of cases in the country exceeded 92,000 with 2872 deaths. All over the world about 4.7 million people infected with Corona virus with more than 313,000 deaths. Most Viewed : Saudi Arabia recovers 47% of Corona virus cases
According to the sources, Lockdown 4.0 is slightly different from last three lockdowns, As it has more relaxations outside the containment zones including inter states with the mutual consent of states, which expects to provide immediate relief of labor workers on the roads.
- Easing more curbs to step-up the economic activity, the new guidelines for lockdown 4.0 allowed shops and markets including barber shops, salons and spa to open except those in malls to open with staggered timings. Recommend : Blood Pressure is one of the most dangerous when infected with Corona virus
- E-commerce companies are now allowed to deliver all goods including those considered as non-essential, The night curfew will remain from 7 PM and 7 AM and the authorities will ensure strict compliance.
- States are allowed to set areas in red, green and orange zones as per the Corona virus case load, which was in demand from chief ministers of several states and union territories.
- Schools, Colleges, Malls, Religious places and public places will remain closed though rules will be relaxed in areas with low number of cases. See Also : 2 Kg hair removed from young woman's stomach in Taif
- India imposed its first lockdown on 25th March then it was extended to lockdown 2.0 on March 15 and lockdown 3.0 on 4th May in order to curb the spread of corona virus, despite a long lockdown India is near to reach 100,000 positive cases.