Posted by : Aahil Shaik Monday, April 13, 2020
Saudi Chambers clarifies the Procedure for getting Movement Permit during Curfew for Private Sector
The Council of Saudi Chamber (CSC) clarified the procedure for getting new movement permit during curfew for the private sector after the announcement from the Ministry of Interior in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Trending : STC launches eSIM services for the first time in Saudi Arabia
The Council said the government departments given the responsibility for receiving movement permits during curfew to the following.
- The Ministry of Municipal Affairs is the authorized to receive requests for supplies, supermarkets, meat and vegetable stores.
- The Ministry of Health will receive requests from Pharmacies, Medical clinics, Hospitals. Recommend : SAMA directs Saudi banks to not to suspend accounts or debit cards on Coronavirus
- While the Communications Authority will be responsible to hand the requests for connection applications, internet operators, telecom and communication networks.
- The Saudi Chambers Council reminded that with regard to employees and workers transporting buses designated for transport, The driver will only have to permit, As it includes the number of passengers not exceeding 50% of the load of the vehicle. Most Viewed : Saudi Arabia to suspend Taraweeh prayers in Ramdan during Coronavirus
- The council mentioned that, In the first phase, It will start in the city of Riyadh from 3 PM of 13th April 2020 (Monday).
آلية الحصول على تصاريح التنقل الجديدة للقطاع الخاص وفق ماجاء في قرار وزارة الداخلية الصادر هذا اليوم، وستقوم كل جهة مرخصة بالإعلان عن الآلية عن طريق وسائل التواصل الخاصة بها.@MCgovSA#مجلس_الغرف_السعودية #كلنا_مسؤول pic.twitter.com/y0ZsySADmF— مجلس الغرف السعودية (@CSC_SA) April 12, 2020