Posted by : Aahil Shaik Tuesday, April 7, 2020
Saudi Arabia imposes extended Curfew in other regions and cities from 3 PM to 6 AM from 7th April 2020
The Ministry of Interior in Saudi Arabia announced that Curfew hours in the rest of the regions and cities of Saudi Arabia to start from 3 PM to 6 Am starting from 8th April 2020, The decision came from the ministry after the implementation of 24 hours curfew in some cities and governorates of the Kingdom as reported in "24 Hours Curfew in several cities and governorates of KSA".
- Allowing in the provision of catering services (except mobile vehicles, party restaurants and banquet kitchens) for external orders through delivery applications or its own fleet, taking into account the health requirements approved by the competent authorities, until 10 p.m. in all regions of the Kingdom.
- Allowing gas shops, laundry, maintenance and operation, plumbing, electricity and air conditioning technicians, as well as sewage tanks and rapid maintenance centers for vehicles (inside gas stations). Read : Four studies expected the Coronavirus infections to reach from 10k to 200k in the coming weeks in SaudiArabia - Minister of Health
- Excluding farm owners, beekeepers, livestock owners, poultry and fish projects from preventing movement and allowing them to continue their work, by issuing a one-time permit a week through the Ministry of Environment, Water and Agriculture in coordination with the Security Committee in the region (District Police).
- The curfew does not include workers in charities, volunteers and neighbourhood centres from 6 AM to 3 PM. Most Viewed : AlBaik is contributing 10,000 meals daily after 24 hours curfew
- The Ministry of Interior confirms that these measures were taken as part of the Kingdom's efforts to maintain public health and prevent the spread of the coronavirus, and that it is under constant evaluation with the competent health authorities.