Posted by : Aahil Shaik Saturday, March 14, 2020
17 new cases of Coronavirus (Covid-19) in Saudi Arabia, Raising total to 103, 1 Recovered
The Ministry of Health in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia announces 17 new cases of Coronavirus (Covid-19), raising the total number to 103, In which 1 case recovered remaining all are isolated in health facilities of various regions reported Saudi Press Agency (SPA). Trending : Saudi Arabia suspends all International flights till March 30
The first case in the 17 new cases is of a Saudi citizen coming from Iran, He is currently isolated in a health facility of Al Ahsa.
- The second case in the 17 new cases is of a Saudi citizen who was in contact with a previously announced case, Currently he is in quarantine and isolated in a hospital in Qatif.
- The third and fourth cases of Saudi citizens from Qatif region coming to Kingdom from Italy and Iran are currently isolated in health facility of Qatif.
- The fifth case is of a female citizen, she came from Iran, Currently quarantine in Jeddah.
- Twelve (12) cases of infection are present in Riyadh, They are
- 3 cases of citizens who was in contact with the previously announced cases
- 1 case is of an American National, he was in contact with previously announced case
- 3 cases of citizens coming from Britain
- 4 other cases of citizens coming from France
- 1 case of a French national coming from France through United Arab Emirates
وبذلك يصبح العدد الإجمالي للإصابات بفيروس كورونا الجديد داخل المملكة وصل إلى ١٠٣ حالات، كان قد تعافت منه حالة واحدة، وأن بقية الحالات موجودة الآن في العزل الصحي.— وزارة الصحة السعودية (@SaudiMOH) March 14, 2020