Posted by : Aahil Shaik Sunday, March 29, 2020
Saudi Arabia extends Suspension of all Flights, Trains, Buses, Taxis and Attendance at Workplace until further Notice
Saudi Arabia extends the suspension of international flights, domestic flights, trains, buses and taxi activities along with the attendances at workplaces of government sectors and private sectors until further notice. Trending : Saudi Arabia intercepted ballistic missiles over the skies of Riyadh
The news came from the Ministry of Interior in Saudi Arabia, After the time of 2 weeks ended on international flights as it was suspended on March 15 till two weeks now all the suspensions extended until further notice from the government of Saudi Arabia. See Also : 24 hours Curfew in some districts of Madina
- According to the Ministry of Interior, The decision is based on concern for the health of Citizens and Expatriates of Saudi Arabia, As the current situation requires continued preventive and precautionary measures recommended by the competent health authorities to reduce the spread of the new Coronavirus (Covid-19), the following generous directives have been issued:
1. Extend the suspension of attendance at workplaces in all government agencies, except excluded sectors, until further notice.
2. Extend the suspension of attendance at workplaces in all sectors in the private sector, until further notice. Related : Temporary guide to private sector on remote work from Ministry of HR
3. Extend the suspension of international flights to the Kingdom for passengers, except in exceptional cases, until further notice.
4. Extend the suspension of domestic flights for passengers, bus, taxi and train activities, until further notice.
تمديد العمل بتعليق الحضور لمقرات العمل في جميع الجهات الحكومية والقطاع الخاص وتعليق الرحلات الجوية الدولية والداخلية ونشاط الحافلات وسيارات الأجرة والقطارات حتى إشعار آخر . pic.twitter.com/t6fHoDfHMK— وزارة الداخلية (@MOISaudiArabia) March 28, 2020