May 22, 2019
REGISTRATIONS FOR HAJJ 2019 FOR LOCAL PILGRIMS TO START FROM 1ST DHUL QADAH, 1st PHASE STARTED
The Ministry of Hajj and Umrah announced its date for the registration of Hajj this year 1440 (2019) for locals (Expats & Citizens) living in Saudi Arabia. Registrations to start from 1st Dhul Qa'da (4th July 2019). Trending : eVisas for Hajj and Umrah pilgrims within minutes
The first phase for domestic pilgrims has already started from 20th May 2019, where pilgrims can browse the programs, services and prices offered by 190 Hajj service companies for 227,000 Hajj pilgrims.
- There will be 3 types of packages this year for Hajj. Recommend : Saudi Crown Prince increased Hajj quota for Indians
1. Hospitality : Hospitality offers variety of services like lodging in Mina towers, return flights, land transportation to Makkah and other essential services. This package price ranges from 6,508 SR to 11,905 SR.
2. Economical 1 : Economical 1 offers a value driven with several options like lodging in Mina camps, return land transportation from the various cities and Mashaer train service. This package cost ranges from 3,447 SR to 4,797 SR. Read : Heavy penalties for overstaying on Hajj visas
3. Economical 2 : Economical 2 is the cheapest package costs about 3,465 SR, It offers accommodation and all the essential services on a fixed rate, Can accommodate in approved lodges, facilities of Mashaer train during the das of Tashreeq.
- For more details on the packages and offered services, One can visit and browse at https://localhaj.haj.gov.sa/