Posted by : Aahil Shaik Saturday, May 25, 2019
A Security officer won the hearts of Social Media for carrying Elderly Pilgrim up the stairs in Makkah
As Makkah's Grand Mosque overflows with more than 7.46 million Umrah Pilgrims this Ramadan, some, more than other finds it hard to complete their rituals and religious duties, mainly due to physical barriers. Most Viewed : Hajj registrations for Saudi pilgrims to start from 4th July 2019
Year after year, Saudi Arabia has worked hard on improving Masjid Al Haram (The Grand Mosque in Makkah) with a team of different security officers and guards to help elder Muslims and kids throughout their journey.
- You can find number of videos of such heroes in uniforms, who are lending their helping hands to the pilgrims in Makkah. Trending : Smart bracelets with GPS technology for pilgrims on arrival in Saudi Arabia
- In one of the recent viral video, A policeman won over social media users hearts online when he carried an elderly man up the stairs in the holy site of Makkah.
- A seven second video clip footage captured a heart warming gesture went viral this week and had people in tears over expectedly finding a piece of humanity still in act.
- Even though the majority of users were all over the kind act, hailing the security officer for it, several hundreds were left wondering about services offered to the disable and elderly persons. See Also : Mataf area is only for Tawaf except 5 obligatory prayers
- Some social media users requested the authorities to supervise and provide such services for those who need in the Holy Mosque of Makkah. While the other said We thank the officer from our heart, but why there are no elevators for such people, he wrote.