Apr 11, 2019
FOR RAMADAN 2019, SAUDI ARABIA GIFTED 6500 TONS OF QUALITY DATES TO THE WORLD
Saudi Arabia has gifted thousands of tons of quality dates to countries all over the world for the upcoming Ramadan 2019, This is not new for the Kingdom as they are donating dates from years. Most Viewed : Salary delays, expired iqamas hit expats in Saudi Arabia
The King Salman Humanitarian Aid and Relief Center (KSRelief) said the distribution project of dates at a special ceremony in the Saudi capital Riyadh. Related : Riyadh population crossed 6.9 million including expatriates
- About 6,500 tons of dates, well known for their nutritional value well be sent out to 43 countries all over the world to support their food requirement during the month of fast (Ramadan 2019).
- The Kingdom's long record of support of Arab, Muslim and other states throughout the world said Dijbouti's ambassador to Saudi Arabia, he also said 'Allow me on this opportunity to thank King Salman, his Crown Prince and the people of Saudi Arabia for the generosity that knows no limits'. Recommend : Absher launched new service 'Qabul' to accept or reject requests
- Saudi Arabia will be distributing 6,500 tons of dates to 43 countries including 4000 tons to the World Food Prorgam to 14 states and 2500 tons that will be distributed in 29 governments.
- The Saudi Arabia is very keen to fulfill its humanitarian and pioneering role at the global level, and its commitment to humanitarian principles that focus on alleviating the suffering of all human beings in distress without discrimination. Read : Saudi family visit visa extension fee
- In the last 4 years, Saudi Arabian relief aid 11.88 billion dollars to alone Yemen, which is top in the list, the center's commitment to its international humanitarian mission.