Posted by : Aahil Shaik Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Procedure to apply Final Exit on expired Iqama of Saudi Arabia

Final exit visa on expired iqama is now possible in Saudi Arabia as per the instructions of Ministry Of Labor and Social Development website and its customer care. Most Viewed : Saudi exit reentry visa check

Procedure to apply for final exit visa on expired iqama :

You can apply for final exit visa on expired iqama in Saudi Arabia, only after your employer failed to renew your iqama even after 30 days of the expiry date of iqama.

1. Final Exit on Expired Iqama from Employer :

- Your employer can login to his Absher account and select "Issue work permit for final exit", select the employee and press "release" to give final exit permanently. It will show required amount and payment number.

- Pay the required fee and issue exit visa or visit Jawazat after payment, Jawazat can now his issue final exit visa.

2. Final Exit Visa on Expired Iqama from Ministry of Labor Office :

- Visit the nearest Labor Ministry's office and ask for work permit to issue final exit, submit your documents for confirmation, Pay the required fee and visit the Jawazat office.

- Once you paid fee for you additional staying period after iqama expiry, you can visit Jawazat office and request to issue final exit visa.

In case of any queries related to the procedure, you can labor office customer care on 19911, You can speak in your convenient language from English, Arabic, Urdu, Hindi, Malayalam, Tagalog, etc.,


Powered by Blogger.