- Back to Home »
- COMPENSATORY VISA ON FINAL EXIT VISA TO PRIVATE COMPANIES
Jan 17, 2019
HIGH GREEN & PALTINUM STATUS PRIVATE COMPANIES TO GET COMPENSATORY VISA ON FINAL EXIT VISA
Private companies with a high green and platinum nitaqat status can now take the advantage of a new initiative of issuing compensatory visas in place of one who left company on final exit visa. Related : Procedure to get Final Exit after iqama expired
According to the Ministry of Labor and Social Development in Saudi Arabia, It had identified 8 places in the private sector where there is shortage of qualified Saudi nationals to take up jobs, These 8 places include IT, Accounts & Finance, Engineering, Medicine Nursing, Pharmacy and Medical Technology. Similar : Expat work visas extended to 2 years
- Compensatory visas will be issued on some professions, where it is difficult to implement Saudization due to lack of qualified and experienced Saudi nationals.
- The Ministry's decision is to ensure the private companies in the platinum and green nitaqat status to maintain their effective performing results. Companies can avail the facility of compensatory visa using electronic services it can be issued in place of one who left company on Final Exit Visa.
- However the company should not have any expatriate whose work permit or iqama expired. See Also : Things Expats should not to do in Saudi Arabia
- The company should have valid licenses and active Zakat and income certificate.
- Platinum status companies to get one replacement visa on each expat worker who left Saudi Arabia on final exit visa, In this condition, The compensatory visa application should be submit within 6 months. Most Viewed : What is my iqama nitaqat color
- High green status companies are entitled to obtain one replacement visa for every 2 employees who left on Final exit visa and the application to submit within 1 year.
- No compensatory visa on those expats who went on exit and not returned or absent from work. Recommend : Absent from Work
- Medium and Low Green, Yellow and Red status companies are not eligible for compensatory visa.