- Back to Home »
- SAUDI ANNOUNCES TOURIST E VISA OF 14 DAYS FOR 640SR
Posted by : Aahil Shaik Monday, October 1, 2018
SAUDI ARABIA TO ISSUE TOURIST E-VISA OF 14 DAYS FOR FOREIGNERS TO ATTEND EVENTS & CONCERTS
Saudi Arabia said it is going to offer an e-Visa for visitors from foreign countries in order to attend sporting events and concerts in Saudi Arabia from December 2018. Recommend : Increase in International tourists in Saudi Arabia
- As of now, Foreigners are not allowed to enter Saudi Arabia, unless they have work visa or dependent visa, business visa or special visas like Umrah or Hajj visa. Similar : Umrah visa pilgrims can now go to any city of Saudi Arabia
- The "Sharek" e-visa process will be introduced for a motor race which will be on December 15th of 2018, As per the statement of General Sports Authority (GSA), Further details yet to come.
- Travelers can buy a ticket and visa on www.sharek.sa/formulae for the race, which is valid for 14 days with approximate rate of 170 dollars around 640 SR.
- According to the Vice Chair of GSA, "We hope Saudi Arabia's Diriyah E Prix will see fans from all over the world to Saudi Arabia for watching the epic sporting spectacle as now your ticket is your visa".
- It allows for full entrance to the event and free mobility within specific Saudi territories, Applicants just need to complete their personal details and upload a photograph and passport copy online. Related : An Egyptian arrested in Saudi Arabia over indecent behavior
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs will confirm their eligibility within seconds of submitting application. After payment, The visa will be sent via email to the international traveler, which can be printed and use to enter into Saudi Arabia.
- As our Crown Prince is looking to develop new industries in Saudi Arabia to be off dependency on oil exports. The new economic reforms goals is to lift total tourism spending in the Kingdom by Saudi citizens as well as expatriates. See Also : Update Naqal maloomat using Absher app