Jun 3, 2018
SAUDI ARABIA BANS WORK UNDER THE SUN IN BETWEEN JUNE 15th & SEPTEMBER 15th
Ministry of Labor and Social Development in Saudi Arabia banned workers to work under the sun, starting from June 15th 2018 to September 15th 2018 especially in the noon time between 12 PM to 3 PM. Trending : Eid Al Fitr would be celebrate on June 15th
It is the responsibility of companies and employers to make sure that their workers will not be allowed to work in the mentioned time in the summer season. Every year, Ministry will issue this resolution for the same period from June 15th to September 15th, when the Kingdom is on high temperatures. Most Viewed : Saudi regulator blocked more than 1.2 million websites
- The Ministry of Labor and Social Development in Saudi Arabia is eager to ensure the safety and health of the workers working in the private sector and its commitment is to provide a safe and healthy work environment for workers.
- Ministry's decision is to avoid the workers from the health risks depending on the occupational safety and health considerations. Ministry is trying to provide safe environment for work from various business risks and to raise the level of efficiency for prevention. Read : Penalty for smoking at no smoking places
- This resolution is not applicable in some parts of the Kingdom, where the temperatures are low, However their would be coordination of weather check from the governorates of different regions.
- Here the workers are referred to labors and outdoor workers, who are applicable under this rule, especially in summer in the time between 12 PM to 3 PM in between June 15th and September 15th. Recommend : Local Hajj bookings are open for the year 2018
- In order to receive inquiries and complaints concerning violations of the resolution, all are welcome to communicate through free customer care service 19911.