Posted by : Aahil Shaik Mar 10, 2018
EXPAT KIDS SET TO SAY GOODBYE TO SAUDI ARABIA AS THEIR FINAL EXAMS FINISHED
Most of the expatriate families living with children are about to leave the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia in the coming weeks, As they were waiting for the end of their children final examinations, according to the report published in Saudi Gazette. New : New Saher camera damaged by some unknown people just after 24 hours of installation
Many expat community schools are ending in this March & April and the school year in private schools is ending in May-June of 2018. Its a tough call to say Goodbye for most of the expat children as they born and brought up in the Kingdom. Recommend : No more expats in car rental offices from March 18
- It is emotionally and Psychologically hard for these children who are most of the time found discussing among themselves. As per one of the Indian student of class 3, Nearly half of his class friends are saying goodbye to the Kingdom after this exams.
- Private and expat community schools is going to see the goodbye of most of the students after their final exams, The primary reason for leaving Saudi Arabia of most of the expats families and children is the implementation of dependent fee, which is going to double this June 2018. Trending : Jeddah Spring festival stopped after lion attacks small girl
- As per the Leading schools in the cities of Saudi Arabia, more than half of their students said they are going to leave in final exit after the final exams of this year, while some schools are asking about the plans of staying or leaving to the parents of their students.
- Few schools are offering incentives to students as they want to stop the students from leaving, while other schools are asking for lump sum amount one time instead of a monthly fee. Most Viewed : Customer found dead mouse in her take-away meal
- The new building rules and the increased Ajer rental fee are the other factors that are hurting most of the private schools this time.