Posted by : Aahil Shaik Thursday, January 18, 2018
SAUDI ARABIA TO REDUCE VISA FEES FOR PAKISTANIS
Saudi Arabia has agreed to relax visa procedures, reduce fees for Pakistani nationals and to set up a training institute in Pakistan in order to export Pakistani manpower to help and meet its skilled human resource requirements.
A Saudi delegation team from Ministry of Commerce and Investment discussed it with Pakistani Prime Minister on a call, according to the press release of office media.
- Export of Halal food from Pakistan to Saudi Arabia.
- Saudi Investment in construction of South-North Gas pipeline.
- Training Institute in Pakistan to help meet Kingdom's skilled human resource requirements.
- Bilateral Investment treaty and exchange of parliamentary delegations.
- Pakistan-Saudi JMC moot agreed on activating of Saudi-Pakistan Business Council to promote trade and investment on fast track basis while Pak-Saudi bilateral Preferential Trade Agreement(PTA) also came under consideration.
- Possibility of enhancing import of petroleum from the Kingdom and offering investment for Saudi companies in Renewable Energy and Independent Power Procedures(IPPs) is also part of the agenda.