Posted by : Aahil Shaik Wednesday, November 8, 2017
1.83 MILLION SAUDI RIYALS FINE FOR 2 PRIVATE SCHOOLS IN SAUDI ARABIA
Two private schools fined with 1.83 million Saudi Riyals for six violations of labor regulations and Saudization by the Inspection Agency and Development of Work Environment at the Ministry of Labor and Social Development.
According to Khaled Aba Al Khail the spokesperson of the Ministry words to the local news, The violations committed by two private schools in Saudi Arabia are
- Employing Dependents of expatriates
- No valid work permit from the ministry.
- Not paying the salaries of the employees on time.
- 75 illegal women workers of different nationalities.
- Working on the jobs reserved for Saudi women.
- Delayed salary payments of 32 Saudi workers.