Posted by : Aahil Shaik Dec 6, 2016
NO MORE UMRAH VISA FEE FOR FIRST UMRAH IN A ONE ISLAMIC YEAR
Good news for all the Muslim people all over the world and for those who aspire to perform Umrah without paying 2000 Saudi Riyal Umrah visa fee. Yes you are reading right now you can perform without paying Umrah visa fee. Trending : Cancellation of Repeat Umrah fee orders Saudi King Salman
No more Umrah visa fee for the first Umrah of every Islamic year, But for the second Umrah in the same Islamic year you have to pay 2000 Saudi Riyals as Umrah visa fee. Most Viewed : Pay for Medical Insurance with KSA Visit Visa
- It means if you already did Umrah in the current Islamic year and you want to perform again then you have to pay Umrah visa fee. Recommend : New family visit visa fee in Saudi Arabia
- If you perform Umrah last Islamic year and now you want to perform Umrah again, You can perform it with out paying Umrah visa fee.
- This information is received from Haramain people on their Facebook. If you are still confuse on it, then you can follow the below method or contact your local agent for more information. See Also : Visa Categories applicable for new visa fee
CHECK UMRAH VISA FEE FOR THE CURRENT ISLAMIC YEAR :
You can also check the Umrah visa fee applicable for you by using your passport number.
1. Follow the link of Government E-services Haj portal "Eservices.Haj.Gov.sa"
2. Enter your "Passport Number", Then select your "Nationality" country, Now enter the image code shown just below the box and then "Submit".
- If you did not perform Umrah for the current Islamic year it will show you a message "Not required to make payment for Umrah Visa".
-If you already performed Umrah in the current Islamic year, It will show you a fee amount equivalent to SR 2000/-. Read this : Labor receives gifts and gold with effect of Social Media