- Back to Home »
- NO EXTENSION OF VISIT VISA WITHOUT VALID HEALTH INSURANCE
Mar 24, 2019
VALID HEALTH INSURANCE IS MANDATORY FOR EXTENSION OF FAMILY VISIT VISA
Saudi Arabia's Jawazat (The Directorate General of Passports) announced that valid health insurance is mandatory in order to extend family visit visa online via Absher account. Trending : Procedure to check family visit visa validity
Jawazat revealed that all the technical requirements have been completed for linking family visit visa extension with validity of health insurance policy for visitor of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Recommend : Check health insurance validity of Saudi visit visa
- All the arrangements have been done in cooperation with CCHI (The Council of Cooperative Health Insurance) and NIC (National Information Center).
- Jawazat said from now on wards visitors visa in Saudi Arabia cannot be extend until they have valid health insurance, those whose insurance is expired can renew with the insurance company and can extend. See Also : Procedure to extend family visit visa of Saudi Arabia
- However the total stay period in Saudi Arabia cannot be extend more than 180 days even though they have valid health insurance.
- The time of extension of family visit visa, the remaining period of the expiry of visit visa should be 7 days or less and not exceed the visa expiry of more than 3 days. Trending : Validity of visit visa and final exit visa
- Hajj and Umrah and diplomatic visas, visitors to diplomatic missions, official guests of Saudi Arabia are exempted from the condition remaining all visitors visas required mandatory health insurance for the extension of visit visa.