- Back to Home »
- FLIGHT CANCELLATION COMPENSATION IN SAUDI ARABIA
Jan 30, 2019
CANCELLATION COMPENSATION OF DOMESTIC & INTERNATIONAL FLIGHTS
If an International flight cancellation is informed between 14 days and 24 hours before the time of departure, passengers have a right to demand an alternative flight within 24 hours of the originally scheduled departure time or ticket cancellation. Related : Flight delay compensation in Saudi Arabia
- Air passengers will now have a right to get full refund of air ticket and compensation of 100% of the unused sector, if an Airline informs about the cancellation of international flight 14 days before the time of departure reported GACA's Customer Protection Department to Saudi Gazette. Recommend : All airlines free baggage allowance from Saudi Arabia
- If the airline informs about the cancellation of a domestic flight 7 days before the departure time then passengers can get refund and compensation of 100% unused sector.
- If the airline of domestic flight informs about the cancellation of flight between 7 days to 24 hours then passengers can get an alternative flight within 24 hours or ticket cancellation. See Also : Domestic flights baggage allowances
- In case if the airline informs passenger about the cancellation of a domestic or international flight between 24 hours to 4 hours from the time of departure and if the airline fails to get alternative flight within 6 hours from the scheduled time then customer is forced to make a reservation with different airline, the booked airline must refund the ticket and offer a compensation of 100 percent.