- Back to Home »
- PASSENGERS RIGHTS ON FLIGHT DELAYS
Jan 23, 2019
PASSENGERS RIGHTS DURING FLIGHT DELAYS AS PER GACA
The General Authority of Civil Aviation (GACA) in Saudi Arabia has advised all passengers to know their rights in case of flights delays in order to ease the inconveniences that might occurred. Similar : Flight delay compensation
According to GACA, In case of any flight delay, the passengers are entitled to refreshments for the first hour of delay.
- If the flight delay is more than 3 hours, then airlines should provide appropriate meal to the passengers. Recommend : Saudi Airport Building Tax
- If the time exceeded more than 6 hours, then airline should provide hotel accommodations to the passengers in addition to transportation to and from the airport.
- This guidelines comes within the framework of GACA's efforts to introduce the public to its executive regulations initiative under the slogan "Customers rights are protected". See Also : Labor court fined 420,000 SR to company for delaying dues to expat employee
- Customers Protection Regulations comes with GACA's keenness to provide the best services to passengers and to protect their rights of Individuals and special need persons during their travel.
- GACA has assigned a customer protection account in twitter at @GACACare and its main account at @KSAGACA and also launched a toll free number 8001168888 to serve all passengers of Saudi Arabia's airports.