- Back to Home »
- SAUDI ARABIA TO FACE STORMY WEATHER IN SEVERAL REGIONS
MORE STORMY WEATHER IN SEVERAL REGIONS OF SAUDI ARABIA
Saudi Arabia will have to go for another week of rough weak as authorities predict more stormy conditions in several areas of Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Trending : Saudi Railways company train is now up to Al Jouf
Heavy thunderstorms along with strong winds to be seen in the most central, northern and eastern regions of Saudi Arabia for this week as per the meteorologists prediction.
- Riyadh and the surrounding areas to see from moderate to heavy rain fall including nearby regions of the Al Qassim and Hail. Recommend : 71 per cent expats lose jobs in government sector
- Similar weather may be seen in the eastern regions including Dammam, Khobar and Al Ahsa cities, where there is a possibility of moderate to heavy rain.
- Madinah city is expected to witness downpours from Tuesday to Thursday this week.
- Al Baha and Al Asir region will see moderate rainfall, it is expected the rain intensity will grow on Wednesday.
- Authorities of the Jeddah city have said that they are continuing to deal with over 200 locations effected by rainwater and stormy weather this week.
- In the last week, The General Authority of Meteorology and Environmental Protection issued a warning of heavy thunderstorms and dust storms in the Eastern region.
- Several other regions in Saudi Arabia had to deal with adverse weather conditions including Tabuk, where there was a risk of snow in some areas. Read : Few unknown facts about Hajj
- Authorities issuing several warnings through messages to residents to avoid valleys and exercise caution while driving in rain.