- Back to Home »
- SAUDI CITIES WITH HIGHEST & LOWEST SALARIES IN PRIVATE COMPANIES
SAUDI CITIES WITH HIGHEST & LOWEST MONTHLY SALARIES IN PRIVATE SECTOR COMPANIES
Jubail city recorded the highest value of salaries for Saudis working in the private sector at an average of 10,580 Saudi Riyals per month. Recommend : 251 jobs reserved to Saudis in some private companies
While Eastern Province recorded the highest salary for female Saudi employees with an average of 4,566 Saudi Riyals. Trending : Jawazat launched 3 new electronic services for citizens & expats
- As per the GOSI data the average monthly salary of the employees on the job in the second quarter of 2018 revealed that the Yanbu governorate recorded the second highest average salary of Saudis with 9,097 riyals, followed by the Eastern Province with an average of 8,673 riyals.
- The lowest average salary of Saudis in the private sector is 3,230 Saudi riyals in the Hafar Al Batin governorate, then Al Jouf are at 3,399 Saudi riyals, then it is the office of Al Baha area with an average of 3410 Saudi riyals. Most Viewed : Makkah to Madina train website
- In terms of salaries of Saudi women, the GOSI data showed that the Riyadh ranked second with an average of 4,065 Saudi riyals followed by Makkah with an average of 4,018 Saudi riyals.
- The lowest average salary of female citizens was recorded in the Bisha governorate where it is 3,031 SR, then the office of Najran with 3,065 riyals and the office of Al Dawadmi governate with 3,093 SR. You May Like : Saudi Airlines launched free texting on board via Facebook Messenger and Whatsapp