- Back to Home »
- PASSPORT DEPARTMENT LAUNCHED 3 NEW ELECTRONIC SERVICES
Oct 14, 2018
THE DIRECTORATE GENERAL OF PASSPORTS LAUNCHED 3 NEW E-SERVICES TO BENEFIT EXPATS & CITIZENS
The Directorate General of Passports in collaboration with the National Information Center launched 3 new electronic services to facilitate hassle free services to citizens and expatriates. Recommend : 251 managerial and technical jobs reserved for Saudis
1. Organizations whose employees are less than 100 workers will be able to automatically update the passport data of their employees. Read : How to book tickets of Al Haramain train
2. Expatriates can update their dependents passport data after the renewal of passports in missions within the Kingdom.
3. Through Absher Business service, The employer can obtain and print the basic information of the expatriates working at the company, it includes basic personal information and passport information. The data can be printed to submit to authorities when requested. See Also : Dead man in blanket tied to bed on the road of Saudi Arabia
- The passports seek to offer many more electronic services in the near future, which aims to facilitate and develop the services provided by the General Directorate of Passports to facilitate the citizens and residents without the need to review the departments and people of passports to shorten the time and provide the effort to the beneficiaries to ensure the speed of delivery and quality of service.