- Back to Home »
- WE CONTINUOUSLY NEED EXPATS FOR FUTURE PROJECTS
EXPATS ARE NOT GOING TO DECREASE IN SAUDI INSTEAD WE WILL INCREASE THEM - CROWN PRINCE
Saudi government and Saudi people respect expatriates and appreciate their work and contributions without any doubt, We continuously need expat workers for our future development projects said Crown Prince Muhammad Bin Salman to Time magazine as per the report published in Saudi Gazette. Most Viewed : Benefits to expats working in Saudi Arabia
There are about 10 million expatriates living in Saudi Arabia including workers and their families, We assume that this number is not going to decrease but it will increase in the coming days. As we believe that we need more human resources in order to reach our goals. We are creating more jobs for expatriates and citizens to implement massive development projects to build Saudi Arabia. Recommend : On average daily 1500 expats leaving Saudi
- Saudi Crown Prince statement about the future of expatriates in the Kingdom and its requirement for more expats man power to implement big projects dismisses wrong perceptions and misconceptions, including anxiety of some expats that Saudi Arabia wanted to get rid of them, especially after the implementation of expat levy and dependent fee on family members of expats.
- Saudi is not aiming to send expatriates out of the country. Most of the expats worried about their future, after the government launched a campaign "A Nation with Violators", which actually aim to give an opportunity to expats to legal their residence status. Read : New rules on Saudis who are marrying expats
- The presence of illegal expats in the Kingdom would increase the number of beggars, illegal businesses and thefts, They can also increase the unemployment rates among citizens of the Saudi Arabia.
- "Green Card" to expats in Vision 2030 proves that they are actually welcoming foreigners and their stay in the country. Green card will allow expats to stay in Saudi as a permanent resident. See Also : Fraud lottery scams are hunting expats
- Highly qualified expats would be an added value to the economy and they would not constitute any burden on the Kingdom, its economy and market.