- Back to Home »
- BLACK PANTHER IS THE 1st MOVIE IN SAUDI ON APRIL 18
BLACK PANTHER WILL BE FIRST MOVIE TO BE SHOWN ON APRIL 18, 2018 IN RIYADH'S AMC THEATER
The first movie to be shown in Saudi Arabia after lifting a ban after 35 years is "BLACK PANTHER" the Hollywood action movie on April 18 in AMC theaters. The charge of Entry ticket in the theater is 50 Saudi Riyals initially. Trending : First theater license issued to AMC in Saudi Arabia
The first screen to open will be in Riyadh's King Abdullah Financial District, According to the sources the first film shown would be Marvel superhero blockbuster Black Panther. Recommend : 64 Billion Entertainment sector to be built in Saudi Arabia
- According to BBC news, cinemas would not be divided as per gender, It will offer both men and women on a regular basis, As is normally required in public venues. However it is unclear that what kind of movies will be permitted later and it is for sure some scenes of the movie will be censored.
- ‘Black Panther’ will be exhibited in a theater that can accommodate 620 people at the King Abdullah Financial Center in Riyadh, and the American operator AMC has also scheduled a special event by for the historic opening reported in AlArabiya news.
- The movie was chosen for several reasons. The film has been leading at the box office in the United States and worldwide for weeks and has received much critical acclaim.
- The movie became one of the most profitable at the global box office in cinema history, after its revenues touched more than $1.27 billion.