- Back to Home »
- 64 BILLION ENTERTAINMENT SECTOR IN COMING YEARS
SAUDI TO INVEST 64 BILLION DOLLARS ON ENTERTAINMENT SECTOR IN UPCOMING YEARS
Saudi Arabia is set to invest 64 Billion dollars in its entertainment sector in the upcoming decade, First Opera house of the Kingdom to be build to boost entertainment programmes. Trending : New city in Saudi Arabia with roaming robots
In this year 2018, more than 5000 events and live entertainment activities were planned by the General Entertainment Authority. It includes 500 entertainment events in small towns and cities all over the Kingdom. Most Viewed : Robot Sophia is awarded with Saudi citizenship
- The events will cover all programs like Arts, Culture, Music, Education, festivals for youth, family and children. The real change of Saudi Arabia can be seen in the year 2020.
- In the past few months, Saudi already witness few events, concerts, Comic con festival and a mixed gender National Day celebration with music and dancing for the first time. Read : Red Sea Islands to get ready for tourists
- Saudi Arabia is setting strategies and contributing the development of the entertainment industry, It focuses on diversifying investment opportunities in order to achieve its Vision 2030 goals and to set positive impact on the its economy and Gross Domestic Product (GDP).
- Saudi people spends billions annually on movies, entertainment and amusement parks by visiting the neighbor GCC nations of Dubai and Bahrain. Once the entertainment sector succeed in the Kingdom, Not only Saudis but other gulf nation people will also come here to spend for the entertainment. See Also : Opening of cinemas in Saudi Arabia