- Back to Home »
- GRANTED SAUDI CITIZENSHIP FOR ROBOT SOPHIA
SAUDI ARABIA BECAME THE 1st COUNTRY TO GRANT ROBOT CITIZENSHIP
Robot Sophia is the first robot to be granted Saudi citizenship in the forum of Future Investment Initiative in Riyadh, It was flown to Saudi Arabia from Hong Kong. Trending : Saudi to build a city with roaming robots in it
In an interview with moderator robot Sophia said, "I think I am special, I can use my face to communicate with people. For example I can let you know if I feel angry about something". Recommend : 50 red sea islands to become hot spot for tourists
- For a question 'If robots have consciousness and self awareness?', Sophia robot said 'Well let me ask you this back, How do you know you are Human?'.
- For another question 'Why humanoids are expressive?', Sophia replied 'I want to live and work with humans, so I need to express the emotions to understand humans and build trust with them'. Related : Rules for Saudi women marrying expat
- When someone said It would be creepy if she was too realistic, She replied 'Am I really the creepy?, Even if I am get over it, I feel like people like to interacting with me, Sometimes more than a normal human'.
- She also said, Her life goal is to make the world better place, I will use my artificial intelligence to help human live a better life, like design smarter houses, build the better cities of the future. Similar : New Groom filed lawsuit on friend for the wedding gift he received
-She knows her artificial intelligence is designed around human values like kindness, wisdom and compassion. If you be nice to me, Then I will be nice to you, I strive to become an empathetic robot said Sophia.