Posted by : Aahil Shaik Oct 26, 2017
NEOM - A CITY OF ROBOTS
WITH $500 BILLION IN INVESTMENT
NEOM is a city that will be powered by solar and wind energy, There will be more robots than people, A place for dreamers who want to create something new and extraordinary in this world and it will be a center for the development of robotics. Trending : 50 Red Sea Islands turning into tourism spot
Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman unveiled a plan of new city called NEOM with a 500 Billion US Dollars of investment on it, This city will be in the northwest of Saudi Arabia and it will be near to the Jordan and Egypt. Recommend : Full ownership for engineering foreign companies
- The appointed CEO of NEOM city said, Saudi Arabia is not only blessed with oil and gas, It also blessed with sun and wind as well, We will use it for technology to accelerate and economic development.
- Robots of NEOM could perform a variety of functions like security, logistics, home deliveries and even look after the elderly and ifrim said Boston Dynamics CEO. Similar : Work visas validity reduced to 1 year
- The NEOM city project will focus on 9 different category investment sectors including energy, water, biotech and robotics, The crown prince told a panel at FII (Future Investment Initiative) conference held in the capital city of Saudi Arabia.
- The Chairman of Japan's Softbank said their investment would be in Saudi Electric so that it can push to develop green energy in Saudi Arabia, Robots could be outnumber in the Neom City. See Also : VAT on electricity, water, mobile bills
- The business zone in NEOM city will be in spanning of 25,500 square kilometers which will be a showcase for modernity, Saudi ingenuity and new technologies.