A NEW SAUDI GROOM FILED A LAWSUIT ON HIS FRIEND FOR HIS UNEXPECTED GIFT
One of the most strange lawsuits ever filed in the history of Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, A new groom sued his friend for giving him a wedding gift as two Saudi riyals. Trending : Two men arrested for stealing from an Asian expat
According to one of the local newspaper called OKAZ report, A groom who received 2 riyals as a wedding gift from his friend with a message "This is so much more than you deserve" was left him upset and angry. Recommend : A Saudi teacher in trouble for telling students 'No Jobs for You'
- The new groom sued a lawsuit on his friend for his unexpected gift, The honorable court called both the people, The defendant admitted that he gave his friend two Saudi Riyals as wedding gift because he cannot able to give more due to his difficult financial circumstances.
- In the first court hearing, the prosecution accused the gift sender for insulting his friend by writing some inappropriate statement 'This is so much more than you deserve' written on the envelope cover of the gift. Related : Social media in tears after a boy wrote letter to his dead mom
- The final verdict of the case is yet to come, The court transferred the case to the concerned departments for the final verdict.
- Social Media users actively responded to this special article with some messages like below. Similar : Saudi court penalized a cat killer
- 'Now you are going to pay your lawyer more than 2 Riyals you receive'.
- 'Your friend want to joke with you may be, but you took it very seriously'.
- 'We are all waiting for the final verdict of the court'. Read : Albaik to bring 7 new branches to Riyadh
- 'Not every one take this incident lightly, He should pay for the insult'.