- Back to Home »
- NATIONAL ADDRESS MUST FOR BANK CUSTOMERS
NATIONAL ADDRESS MUST FOR BANK CUSTOMERS STARTING FROM 15th APRIL 2018
Banks of Saudi Arabia are requesting its customers (expats and citizens) to provide their National address details in order to compliance with the directive of Saudi Arabian Monetary Agency (SAMA). Trending : Salary cards must for domestic workers
The National Address System in Saudi Arabia is a unified address that stores the data of the Geographic Information System (GIS). In the Arab world, National Address System was first introduced in the Kingdom.
- Various banks in Saudi Arabia are sending messages, emails to customers and asking to provide their location address to their banks or to update their profile online bank account page or at https://address.gov.sa/en/
- National Address System commonly allows you to enter your Building number, Street name, neighborhood, city , postal code, iqama number and phone number.
- Mobile phone numbers used in Absher services are also required to link with the National Address System. Most Viewed : Send money through enjaz online
- Its a government decision to apply National Address System on everyone in order to get a unified address format. It is must for all types of houses, flats and office addresses. It also helps security forces to reach faster in the crime area.
- This system will deliver your services very fast and with effective transparency, It also improves navigation capabilities to send emergency services in case of disasters and it expands economic opportunities in a digital era.
- Unified address system is currently using by Saudi Post and it covered 4.5 million locations from villages to cities of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Similar : Maximum cash allowed to carry from Saudi Arabia airports