- Back to Home »
- MAKKAH TO MADINAH TRAIN TAKES YOU IN 130 MINUTES
130 MINUTES OF TIME TO TRAVEL FROM MAKKAH TO MADINAH IN TRAIN
Saudi Arabia's Haramain High speed railway train will take passengers and pilgrims from Makkah to Madinah via Jeddah and Rabigh in just 2 hours and 10 minutes. Recommend : Madina to Makkah distance
Haramain train takes 21 minutes to travel between Makkah and Jeddah, 14 minutes to travel between Jeddah and King Abdulaziz International Airport, 36 minutes to travel between Airport and Rabigh and 1 hour to travel between Rabigh and Madinah, So total travel time between Makkah and Madinah will be 130 minutes approximately. Related : Speed limit to increase to 140 Km on Makkah-Jeddah road
- Every hour there will be a train between Makkah and Madinah, The speed of the train will be 300km per hour, As per the seasons of normal and crowd Haramain railway will operate 12 trains.
- There will be 7 trains between Makkah and Jeddah in a hour and in a gap of 10 minutes. Similar : Train between Riyadh and Hail
- 35 electric trains have been reached, Each train will have 13 boxes and 2 control chambers with a capacity of 417 passengers.
- 60 Billion Saudi Riyals have been spent on the Haramain High Speed Railway project, It will create more than 2000 jobs for women and men. See Also : Largest Umbrella project for Makkah