SAUDI ARABIA RESERVES 12 CATEGORIES JOBS FOR ONLY SAUDI CITIZENS
Ministry of Labor and Social Development in Saudi Arabia has issued a list of 12 jobs that is reserved for only Saudi citizens (Men and Women), expats will be banned from doing these listed jobs starting from the new Hijri year.
Starting from September 11th of this year (2018), sales jobs in the below mentioned four categories will be nationalized, Expats are not allowed to work in these four sectors.
- Car and Motor bike Showrooms
- Readymade clothes stores (Men's and Kids's clothing stores).
- Home and Office furniture stores
- Home appliances and Kitchen utensils stores.
Starting from November 9th of this year (2018), Three more categories will be added in the Saudization list, Expats in these sections will not be allowed to work.
- Electronics and Electric appliances
- Watches and Clocks stores
- Optics stores and eyewear stores
From January 7th of the year 2019, The rule will be extended and will add five more categories in the Saudization list, which allows only Saudi man or women to work in it.
- Medical equipment and Supplies stores
- Building material and Hardware stores
- Auto spare parts stores
- Carpet and floor covering selling stores
- Sweet shops