- Back to Home »
- WORK PERMIT OR MAKTAB AMAL FEE PAYMENT STATUS
CHECK YOUR WORK PERMIT OR MAKTAB AMAL FEES PAYMENT STATUS
Maktab Amal Fee or Work permit fee is to be paid to Ministry Of Labor by the employer for each expat employee in his company, This fee is in between SR 100 to SR 2400 depending on the nitaqat category and Saudi employees with the sponsor or the company, To check the payment status of your work permit follow the below procedure. Most Viewed : Check Iqama transfer status
2. Currently this service is available only in Arabic, However we will guide it for you in English, Once the link is open, You can select the third option "خدمة رخص العمل", You can also refer the image to know the exact option. Trending : Check your Iqama Sponsor ID
- Now enter your "Iqama number" in the 2nd text box, Skip the 3rd box, In the 4th box enter the image code as shown in the above image, Then click on "بحث", Refer the below graphic image. Recommend : Check huroob status on iqama
- Now it will fetch your records from Ministry Of Labor data and the result will be displayed just below the filled online form. Hot : Check your company color status
- You can right click on the page and use Translate, If you are unable to translate then here meanings of the various status.
تم السداد - Payment Done
منتهي الصلاحية - Payment is not done after work permit expiry.