SAUDI OGER COMPANY SHUT THE DOORS FOR EVER
Saudi Oger, Once a giant company in the Kingdom, now oficially shut the doors after serving 39 years in the Saudi Arabia market, It was owned by the family of Labenese Prime Minister Saad Al Hariri. Recommend : Employer Violation penalties
As per the reports, Saudi Oger hit hard by the slowdown in the Kingdom's construction sector, Most of the employees of the company were expatriates and they suffered for months without salaries and few of them left to their home countries without receiving payments. Trending : Salary delay fine on company
- Saudi Oger sell off their assets, The company notified its employees that they are closing the doors by the end of the July.
- It is also reported that the National Electricity Company has cut off power from the company's head office and its branches. Related : 11th Phase of Wage protection in Saudi
- As it was still in contract with King Abdullah University of Science & Technology, The King's palace in Tangier and a project in Mecca, Saudi Oger officially handed it to the other company.
- As per the Labor Ministry, Ministry planned to transfer 600 Saudi employees to other companies and it also working to transfer around 6000 expatriate workers to other companies. Similar : Domestic workers can transfer on salary delays
- Before a month Saudi Arabia Executive Court issued a verdict forcing Oger to pay salaries owed to employees, The court also forced Oger to taking legal possession of assets and properties. See Also : how to Send money to home country